April 3, 2008

Absent (minded) Blogger

I'm here. And apparently you are as well. I'm not sure why. I've been very bad (baaa'd) when it comes to updating this. I've been obsessed with spinning. and knitting. I have no exciting news. Nothing. But I'll post a bunch of photos just to reward you for coming!

First on the bobbin is some bamboo that I'm spinning. The next two handspuns are merino/silk blends. Ahhhh..... fiberholicism is grand.

This felted bag was a lot of fun. I used some really crappy yarn I had found at a thrift store, and it felted up beautifully!!

The next little pouch is knit from alpaca.

Socks.... my passion.

Alpaca lace scarf. Angora blend hat and scarf.

Bamboo!! Lovely stuff!

1 comment:

Char said...

It's about time, Girlfriend!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your knitty things!!!!

Keep posting!!

Love ya,
Char