November 3, 2006

Tagged

First up are the tags that I promised to show. I stayed up late working with a set of stamps that I borrowed so that I could enter a Christmas card swap using Angel stamps. I tried many different techniques, and decided that instead of throwing them away, to use the scraps for tags! I used watercolors on these.

These are some simple cards that I made to send out to my friends to let him know that I am now an Angel Company consultant. I used the Impress markers to watercolor with - color out onto a plate or other non porous surface, then use brushes and water to pick up the color and use just like you're water coloring! The background paper is from a delicious line from TAC, "Uptown Girl". The flower stamp is from the set "Friendship Flowers". Fyi is stamped from the "Classic Alphabet" set.

I had such a fun time yesterday cutting out all of my new stamp sets! My fingers are a bit sore, but what's a little discomfort compared to all of the fun I'm having!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does look like FUN! I love the tags and the cards you made - very classy!
What a great idea to turn those practice scraps into tags!

Aimee said...

love your tags....TFS