March 5, 2007

One is a Lonely Number...

For a sock!
I did it! I knit a sock!! I must say it was quite an accomplishment for me! Now, if I can find it in me to make another! In most things, I find it hard to make two of the same exact thing. I did come across a way to knit 2 socks at once, on 2 circular needles... may have to try that!




Next is a simple scarf that I made the last 2 evenings.








Last, is a hat. I still haven't closed up the top - and then am not sure if I will felt it or leave it as is. If felted, it would end up quite small - and should fit my youngest.

What to knit next?? :)

4 comments:

Sarebear said...

I don't know but I envy you it only taking 2 evenings for a scarf! I'm just learning to knit, and about 85% done w/my first project, a garter stitch scarf. My second project will be a k2,p2 all the way across a 32 stitch row on size 10 needles w/bulky yarn, ribbed scarf, to learn purls. After I do a stockinette swatch to make sure I have some idea of purls on their own row, before t hey get mixed w/knits.

I also might try some dishcloths.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I can empathise with the 'only knitting one' thing, I have a small collection of half-a-pairs. Why is that! Love the scarf, looks very cozy!

Tammy W said...

Peg - you knitting crazy girl! Way to go!

Tammy