March 21, 2007

Still in Action...

I have been so very busy I haven't managed to take the time to post! There are so many things that I'd love to show here - but for various reasons - can't! Some will be able to be revealed in a couple of months...

Here is a couple of my current knitting projects. Yes, that is going to be a PAIR of socks!!! I am amazed at how my knitting has progressively gotten better. When comparing the sock tops, it looks like two different people knit them! I've also started on another wool felted bag, which is below the socks. A dear friend, who was my midwife's assistant with my last child, requested it!

Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

Char said...

Good for you in knitting the socks. I have to admit, I do dish rags and scarves and after watching you and JJ knitting socks, decided that wasn't for me!!

I like to keep things EASY!!! LOL