May 21, 2007

A Finished Pair!

I did it! I did it!
The second sock syndrome didn't get me this time!


I started a new project this weekend. A lacy, fingerless glove. I have 3 fingers left to do. I have also discovered that it is incredibly hard to knit with fingering-weight BLACK yarn! Good grief! Especially in the evenings, it is less than enjoyable to knit with! I just can't see what I'm doing! SO, I broke out my reading glasses. Now, a year ago when I filled the prescription for the glasses, I was in a bit of denial about needing them, so I got the least expensive lenses - heavy glass. So, when I need to use them I have to debate on which kind of headache I prefer. The kind I get from eyestrain, or from wearing heavy glasses.


I also started reading a book last night. It's a hoot! "Yarn Harlot, the secret life of a knitter", by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. It had me laughing out loud. Oooh, I just found her Blog.

Knit on!

No comments: