January 11, 2007

Catching Up

It's about time I posted something, isn't it!! I've been ever so busy on some fun projects, but can't post them until the recipient receives them! :) (I'm sure that she would peek otherwise...)

First up - the invitation to my Tea Party later this month. I wish that I could have all of my fabulous friends from all around the globe come to it. It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but I used the tiny glass beads on the vase - and crystal lacquer on the hearts. Love the swirly stamp set - from TAC.


Next up - I stole this idea from my friend Char. :) Thanks Char! It is a calendar that you use with an empty cd case. Just take the lid off and flip it around and display! Keep the rest of the months behind in the tray. Pretty fun idea!
PS: I just can't say enough good things about "Really Reasonable Ribbon". I love that place!!! You can find a link to them on the righthand side of this page.

1 comment:

Tammy W said...

Dear Peg,
I love (sang with a silly, wavey voice) these. See the red swirly, heart filled one? THat is totally my kind of thing. Really great work here! :)
Tammy