January 17, 2007

Fabulous Purple Fancies

I have an incredible friend, Tammy, that sent me some incredible things that she created... in return I made her a few things. Here are two of them. First an album that I made from scratch. I used mat board, padded it with fleece fabric, and used TAC papers from the "pop rockz" collection. The "hinges" are chipboard that I painted then embossed. There are sparkly jewel brads along with a variety of fibers. I made the flower from a wire rimmed piece of silk ribbon. As you may have guessed, she loves purple!! The monogram was cut with my Cricut, "doodletype". Oh, and I used a fiskars embossing plate to emboss the papers, and then distressed them.

Next is a tiny... the tiniest I've ever made... needle felted bear. Standing he is probably about 2". He has a tiny purple silk ribbon tied around his neck. The box behind him was a tiny paper mache box that I covered.
**I will post a photo of the things that she sent me as soon as I get my camera back from where I left it!! They are amazing!!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peg this is sooo sweet too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent. hugs Cat from NN