April 19, 2007

As Promised...

Here are some of my latest WIP's - first I'll start with the knitting:


My favorite sock so far. It has little shells and is oh-so-soft. I'm using one of the naked wool yarns from knitpicks (see sidebar).


Next is a sock that I started to play with stripes. The pattern is one of Cat Bordhi's in the soaring on 2 circulars book. I have two other socks in the making, but they are at somewhat boring stages, so photos will come later on those.


And here is my first felted clog! Made from the Fiber Trends felt Clogs pattern. It was SO fast and easy to knit up! Unfortunately I ordered the wrong amounts of yarn so have to wait to make it's pair.



Oh, and this is a HUGE huge hat... that will be felted when done. Pattern from "Knit One, Felt Too".









Now, on to paper goodies. I recently I got a new little toy - the Bind-it-All by Zutter. Such a fun little friend! So, many of these are bound with it.








3 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW Peg your knitting is always so beautiful and I love the clog… hopefully you’ll have a matching pair soon.

BTW ~ you’ve been tagged! Check out this post:
http://jovikloess.blogspot.com/2007/04/wow-i-was-actually-tagged.html

Char said...

Sheesh, you are ALWAYS up to something...LOL Even tho I see you several times a week, you STILL surprise me with what you are doing.

I love coming here to read your blog...altho I could walk up the street....to see what you are up to! My knitting is and always will be (after watching you and JJ knit socks) at a very novice level. I love making dishrags....that's about as long as I can sit still. :-) And, even then it takes me a couple of days.

Love your binding machine...I know you wanted one at convention.

OK, this has ceased to be a comment and now it's a letter!

Love ya,
Char

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

You make beautiful Work!

Have a nice day!!

Bety εïз