January 29, 2008

Two Down

Two weeks. I've made it two weeks without eating! Whewwww.... One more to go and then I see the surgeon. Hopefully then he will clear me for.... Pureed and soft foods!! Whooopeeee!!!!

Had a rocky week. The chest and shoulder pain have really been wearing me down. Had x-rays taken yesterday. Haven't heard results from those. Assuming the best. Dr. thinks that it is referred pain from irritation/trauma to my diaphram during surgery. Apparently quite common with abdominal surgery, expected to last 2-3 days... but NOT 2 weeks!!!!
Here are the fingerless gloves that I knit.
They are made from a cashmere blend yarn. SO so soft. Instead of a boquet of flowers, my dear dear friend brought me a "bouquet" of fabulous yarns. Ahhh, yarn...

Here are a few of the many flowers that have surrounded me the last 2 weeks.
Oh, but did I mention that I have NO heartburn or reflux??? THAT part is blissful.

No comments: