October 18, 2006

Circle of Love

I worked on another miniature book today - commissioned by a friend for her Grandmother. I used a beautiful Anna Griffin floral paper, vellum, sage green & deep red card stock, 3 different fibers and a rose bead for the bookmark ribbon. The heart was a special piece that the granddaughter wanted included. I used my cricut with the doodletype font for the letters.

Well, I've agreed to be part of a craft sale in 3 weeks... I'm starting to think that I may be more than just a little crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book is beautiful - what a special gift!
What are you making for the craft show? I'm always looking for new ideas for handmade gifts for friends.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Kakie is going to absolutely love-love-love using this notebook! Thank you for making it so personalized and gorgeous. Your talents never cease to amaze me. :)