October 11, 2006

Treasured Memories

This is a special box that I've kept for many years. I finally decided that it was time to alter it's apearance, and use it. I received it from the man that

was the first one to ever give me chocolates for Valentines day. My dear Grandpa Ernie. :) I never knew either of my Grandfathers, and Ernie is my close friends Grandfather. So, I adopted him. I altered the box with Making Memories papers, fibers, and cut the letters out with my Cricut.
It's time to start another busy day! This is Max's art class day. He's taking a 2 hour art class every week at a local art studio. He's loving it!
Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This box is absolutely gorgeous - what a wonderful treasured piece! I love the papers you use on it, too! Can't wait to see more of your creations!