October 20, 2006

Memories

I had a heck of a time trying to get a decent photo of this can. I think it looks better in "real life". Oh well! I used patterned papers, ribbons, and other embellishments. I cricut the letters for "Memories" and used mod podge to seal it.

eToday was my baby's 2nd birthday. He's just growing up so fast. Always wants to do what his big brothers are doing... and many times does! I felt a bit sad today knowing that he is my last baby, and pretty much isn't a baby anymore! Thinking back to his birth brings back a lot of precious memories. He was my second home birth and it was near perfect. I'm one of those crazy gals that love giving birth. I spend 9 months sick and miserable, but when it comes to the birth I truly enjoy it!

Happy Birthday sweet boy.

No comments: