October 27, 2006

Clowns & Angels

It's been an interesting week... a week of firsts. At the left is my first attempt at face painting. :) My dear friend's daughter and her friend went to a Halloween dance as rodeo clowns!! It was a fun learning experience doing their faces! I must say that they're much prettier under the makeup!

My other big first is something that I never dreamt that I would ever do. I signed on to be a consultant for a stamping/scrapping company - The Angel Company - TAC. I fell in love with their stamps and other goodies! I'm eagerly waiting on my first shipment of stamps and papers. I just can't wait to get them and start playing! One of the best things that have come out of this is that I met a new neighbor (an Angel) just a few streets away that helped me with my application process. I think that we'll have a lot of fun together in the future stamping and scrapping!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sure you feel like I do some days. Even if I had a girl now I'm not sure if I'd know what to do with her, lol.