December 9, 2006

Be Merry!!!

What a fun project this was!!
I used wooden blocks - cut out from my father's scrap wood pile!
They are about 2"square. I covered them with paper from the TAC "Vintage Holiday" wing it collection. The letters I cut out with my cricut - Doodletype font. I used mod podge to adhere the paper on most of them. On some I used tacky glue, which worked just as well. I distressed the edges by sanding and applying a walnut stain. I applied ultra fine glitter to the B and the M as well as to the edges of the blocks.
Have a Merry Day!

2 comments:

Tammy W said...

Dear Peg,
I just love these blocks! The TAC stuff is so much fun. Where will these go? And the photo - you've outdone yourself with this one.

Good job - inspiring!
Tammy

JenCarter said...

These are great! I love them! I just ordered some wood blocks from Oriental Trading, got them yesterday and saw this today! What great timing for some inspiration on what to do with them!